1. Grand Theft Auto V – Grand Theft Auto V is the highest-grossing video game of all time, having grossed over $6 billion since its release in 2013. Developed by Rockstar North, this action-adventure game features an open world where players can participate in a variety of activities, from racing to running a criminal enterprise. Players take on the role of three protagonists as they navigate a city modeled after Los Angeles and San Francisco. GTA V has been praised for its detailed graphics and open-world gameplay.
2. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a battle royale game developed by PUBG Corporation and released in 2017. The game has grossed over $2 billion since its release and has become one of the most popular competitive games, with millions of players around the world. In PUBG, players must fight to survive on a map filled with weapons, vehicles, and other items. The last player standing wins the game.
3. Minecraft – Minecraft is a sandbox video game developed by Mojang and released in 2009. The game has become one of the most popular video games of all time, with over 200 million copies sold worldwide. Minecraft is set in a randomly-generated world where players can build and explore. Players can also craft tools and weapons, and fight off monsters.
4. Tetris – Tetris is one of the most iconic video games of all time, having sold over 170 million copies since its release in 1984. Developed by Alexey Pajitnov, Tetris is a puzzle game where players must arrange blocks of different shapes to form complete rows. The game has spawned many sequels and spin-offs, and has become one of the most recognized video games of all time.
5. Wii Sports – Wii Sports is a sports game developed by Nintendo and released in 2006 for the Wii console. The game features multiple sports, including tennis, bowling, and golf, which can be played with up to four players. Wii Sports was released as a pack-in game with the Wii console and has sold over 82 million copies, making it one of the best-selling video games of all time.
6. Mario Kart Wii – Mario Kart Wii is a racing game developed by Nintendo and released in 2008. It is the sixth installment in the Mario Kart series and has sold over 37 million copies since its release. The game features the classic Mario Kart formula, with players racing against each other on various courses. Mario Kart Wii also introduced motion controls, allowing players to control their karts using the Wii Remote.
7. Super Mario Bros. – Super Mario Bros. is a platform game developed and published by Nintendo in 1985. It is the first installment in the flagship Mario series and has sold over 40 million copies since its release. The game follows Mario and his brother Luigi as they try to save Princess Toadstool from the evil Bowser. The game has become one of the most iconic video games of all time and has spawned numerous sequels.
8. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and released in 2015. The game features tactical combat with players using an array of weapons and gadgets to complete objectives. Rainbow Six Siege has been praised for its intense and realistic gameplay, and has sold over 50 million copies since its release.
9. New Super Mario Bros. Wii – New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a platform game developed by Nintendo and released in 2009. The game is the seventh installment in the Super Mario series and has sold over 30 million copies since its release. The game follows Mario as he attempts to save Princess Peach from Bowser. The game features four-player cooperative gameplay and has received praise for its updated visuals and level design.
10. Super Mario Odyssey – Super Mario Odyssey is a platform game developed by Nintendo and released in 2017. The game is the eighteenth installment in the Mario series and has sold over 20 million copies since its release. The game follows Mario as he travels to different kingdoms to save Princess Peach from Bowser. Super Mario Odyssey has been praised for its open-world exploration and level design.